Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Library > Amazon & Yog-Uhh?

Time for some "What We're Reading Wednesday"! This book series is Joey's new favorite.


We got the firetruck, crane, & dump truck ones from the library. When Joey absolutely LOVES a book from the library I try to buy it for him. It's a great way to feel out books for him. Well, after reading these multiple times, I looked them up on Amazon. Woo, a little steep for me. So, we bought a few other firetruck books including this one we have got from the library as well:


We have a few others from this author already. 


If you can't tell, he's obsessed with firetrucks & firefighters. 



For those of you using mobile you might not be able to see the video above, I know mine doesn't work, HERE is the link to the video.

For those of you who don't know Joey very well, he is what I like to call "high energy". So, when the weather is yucky and we don't get to go outside, our days can kind of be miserable. I've been wanting to try yoga with him to help us on days like this. I finally did it and found a series I love! For FREE even, thank you YouTube! Joey loved it & it really seemed to help him get some energy out. My favorite part was when he called it "Yo-gurt!" That kid is always cracking me up. He even asked to do more! I call this a Momma WIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment