Friday, February 7, 2014

Funny Friday: This Might Be TMI


Okay, for some this might be TMI, others no biggie. Anyway, I'm drinking some Red Raspberry Leaf Tea in that adorable mug (that I got at Target). It's supposed to help with cramps, and I'm convinced it does! I had plans for this lengthy blog I'd write. Not happening. I should have wrote it yesterday when it was on my mind and I was being productive. Because, it is simply impossible to have two productive days in a row! Today all I've managed to do is go to the library and burn some peanuts. So yeah, I needed a laugh.

We all know jokes about menstrual cycles are not funny... Period.

Ha! See what I did there? If you agree with the statement above, just stop now. 





Don't. Read. Any. Farther.





Okay, if you're ready for the period jokes, continue.







someecards.com - Sorry if I seem agitated— I just laid an egg, and now my body is violently ripping down the walls of my uterus, which it does 12
And here is that playlist.... You're welcome.
Now that I feel a little better, I think I'm going to have a BLT & chocolate shake for lunch. Don't judge me.

No comments:

Post a Comment