Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Remodel Update & 7 Week Bump-Date

In case you've missed it, my eggo is preggo! I know, I haven't blogged in a while. My life is pretty crazy at the moment. We've been in Oklahoma for almost two weeks right now.

First, the status of the house. 

Kyle has been off work for almost a week now, and he has got some major work done! He has replaced some spots in the floors, knocked out and rebuilt lots of walls, & completely gutted the bathrooms. It looks like a totally different house already!

Today was the part I've been looking forward to, we picked out my kitchen cabinets. I am beyond excited.


This is the layout of the new kitchen.


These are the cabinets and counter tops we got.


The metal glaze in these bronze and copper colors is what I want to do in the kitchen. Over a color like this:


I can't even begin to tell you how exciting this is for me!!


On to the baby subject! 

I. Am. Elated!

After two miscarriages and many failed attempts, I'm pregnant!!

Yes, I know it's still early and I'm still in the risk time. To that I say "So. I want to enjoy every second of this pregnancy. Despite the 'norms'"

I'm hoping to do things as natural as possible this time around, so that should give me lots of good blogging material!

Heartburn has just begun, I felt my first round of crazy hormones this morning, and I'm having trouble sleeping through the night. BUT, it's all worth it, and it's still early so I'm still happy as a lark!

No comments:

Post a Comment