Wednesday, April 2, 2014

8 Week Bump Date, What Supplements I'm Taking, & Why

Wooo, this baby growing stuff got the best of me yesterday. I slept in til 9 AND took a nap. Plus, the only thing I had the energy to do was eat. It's kind of kicking me in the butt now, it's 3AM and I'm wide awake!

I've been craving cheesy stuff like crazy. Cheetos & chicken spaghetti. 

Staying hydrated is hard for me, I feel like I'm drinking water non stop though. I grabbed some Gatorade today to help, but the sodium content has me worried about edema. Which, is probably my worst symptom so far. I'm hoping it's mostly from the humidity, but I'm trying to keep my sodium in check. It's hard to do when you're away from your own kitchen though. Cooking away from home is hard for me for some reason. I'm going to try to make a natural electrolyte drink from Pinterest, but that goes back to the limited kitchen space =\ 

Okay, now I'll share a little about the supplements I've chose to take!


Food based. Probiotics. You ONLY have to take ONE a day. Need I say more? Hooray for no constipation or hemorrhoids. TMI, I know, but isn't it the truth ladies?!


Healthy fats baby needs to grow and develop! 

Because I'm realizing the amazing benefits of Magnasium! Wow, wow, wow. I should have started it sooner and I encourage you to research it.

Here is a great article on Magnesium: http://drsircus.com/medicine/magnesium/magnesium-deficiency-symptoms-diagnosis

This link talks about cod liver oil and Magnasium during pregnancy: http://wellnessmama.com/6065/how-i-avoided-morning-sickness/

No comments:

Post a Comment