Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Just A Little Introduction

Hi! I'm Beth, the blogger here at The Little Momma That Could. I've blogged previously, but took about a year long break. I've decided to start from scratch, & here I am!

First I'll tell you a little bit about myself. I'm a stay at home mom & college student. My son Joey is two, he is a wild and crazy mess! My Hubby (Kyle) works in the oil field, so he's gone a lot. My husband and I are both originally from Oklahoma, but we moved to Texas for his job. It's weird to think that my son is a Texan!

I'm a pretty silly person. After losing my massive amount of pregnancy weight I'm trying to live a fairly fit and healthy life, I fail a lot. I'm a Christian. I'm not crafty. I'm a book nerd. I love Pinterest (who doesn't?). I really enjoy playing with my son, I like to think that we have a lot of fun!

Now, I hope I haven't ran too many of you off! So stick around and see where this fresh new blog will go!

PS. Tell me about yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment