Friday, April 26, 2013

It's Friday?!

As a stay at home mom I feel that it's really easy to get "lost in the sauce". Seriously, I just realized it's Friday! Despite the fact that I had a meeting this morning & I bought groceries (which I do every other Friday). Shoot, I'm supposed to pay bills today too, another pay day task. See what I mean about "lost in the sauce"? Maybe I'm just too terribly unorganized.

This morning was, I wouldn't say bad, but tiresome. Long story, maybe I'll blog about it another day. It's just not the time for all that just yet. I decided to treat myself a little & I bought some pretty flowers to brighten up my mood. I got some chocolate too, because you can't go wrong with chocolate.



I have absolutely NO clue what Joey and I are doing this weekend, beyond tonight. Tonight we are watching movies and eating pizza. I wanted to take him to the Zoo this weekend, since we have a membership already & we usually get stir crazy on the weekend.


Our features for the evening. Is it sad that I picked a movie for myself out of the children's section at the library? I love Lindsay Lohan's (pre-crackhead) movies!



Dinner! I cut myself some slack on the weekends.



My pretty flowers in a vase! Am I having an affair with myself? Flowers, chocolate, dinner & a movie? Hmmm...



See what I mean? Not exactly zoo weather. Then again, we do live in Texas so this is likely to change any second. 

No comments:

Post a Comment