Monday, May 6, 2013

Mommy Monday: Preschool Monster Theme Week

Last week was monster week at our house! I made sure Joey wore his Monster PJ's, we read a lot of monster books, watched a few monster movies, & tried to do a few monster activities.


HERE is the list of books we read. Not counting the ones we got from the library. 

We watched Monsters VS. Aliens (its animated, I don't like it, but Joey loves it), Where The Wild Things Are (I don't like Max's behavior in the beginning so we made it a learning moment), & Monsters Inc.

We also found a Monster Memory Game printable


We also did some Slimy Monster Sensory like shown here.

Joey absolutely loved monster week! I wish I would have put a little more effort into it. We are doing an "Ocean" theme this week. Hopefully he will like it just as much!


No comments:

Post a Comment